The second book shipment arrived today! The Black Out Cancer Gala looks like it will be a huge success if my author friends have anything to say about it!
I can not thank the Rock It Reads bunch enough because the entire group of authors is contributing to a giant basket of books to be auctioned off as a single item. I’ve received 5 books in the last 24 hours and there’s more on the way! Thank you all for helping us raise money for the American Cancer Society!
- Imagining a cancer-free world: ACS holds ‘Imagination Ball’ at Marco Marriott (naplesnews.com)
- American Cancer Society’s Vintage Affair gala to feature live auction, wine tasting on Saturday in Montgomery (al.com)
- Help Lady La Find A Cure For Cancer (1015jamz.cbslocal.com)
- American Cancer Society you make me want to VOMIT. (rockstarronan.com)
- Relay for Life kicks off in Binghamton (wbng.com)
- American Cancer Society’s Imagination Ball this weekend on Marco Island (naplesnews.com)
- Sequestration would slash funding for cancer research (channel3000.com)
- Hello World! (allnightforthefight.wordpress.com)