Regretfully, I have to inform you that due to a low number of advanced ticket sales the Black Out Cancer Gala has been CANCELLED.
If you are an EXISTING TICKET HOLDER you have a choice between a full refund or making the cost of your tickets into a straight donation to the American Cancer Society. Please contact the person who sold you your tickets and let them know of your decision.
The same option goes to the EXISTING SPONSORS. You can also get a full refund since the event will no longer be held or you can make your contribution into a American Cancer Society donation as well. You will also need to contact the Emerge member you previously worked with.
Now for the SILENT AUCTION CONTRIBUTORS/ENTHUSIASTS, the auction will now be held ONLINE AT A LATER DATE so your items will still be needed and used to benefit the American Cancer Society. (And if you would like to make a donation to the auction there is now extra time to do so.) I am still working on setting the online auction up so I do not have all the details ready for you at this time. Keep an eye on the Black Out Cancer Facebook page for the latest information about the auction.
If you have any further questions/concerns about any of this feel free to contact me here on the blog. On behalf of the rest of the Emerge group I once again sincerely apologize for this last minute change of plans.
- Southern Premiere Wrestling Image Gallery (thewordyphotographer.wordpress.com)
- American Cancer Society’s Bark for Life in Muskegon Township raises more than $1,500 to fight cancer (mlive.com)
- American Cancer Society Announces 100th Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser (damontucker.com)
- Volunteers wanted for cancer study (utsandiego.com)
- Original KISS Drummer PETER CRISS To Receive Humanitarian Award (blabbermouth.net)
- American Cancer Society Marks 100th Birthday with Call to Finish the Fight (multivu.com)
- Tony Winner James Naughton Will Be Master of Ceremonies at American Cancer Society’s Starry Night Gala, 5/11 (broadwayworld.com)
- Urban feel, runway models highlight upscale cancer benefit (cjonline.com)
- New Kensington fashion-show luncheon to raise money for Cancer Society (triblive.com)
- Vacant warehouse to be transformed for cancer fundraiser (cjonline.com)